How to I find a x value from a given y? MATLAB Answers
I would like to do "back" interpolation to find an x value from the given values of z and y. (2Dimensional x,y,z matrix table is available). Is there any prepared MATLAB function for it?/... I would like to do "back" interpolation to find an x value from the given values of z and y. (2Dimensional x,y,z matrix table is available). Is there any prepared MATLAB function for it?/
Find the X value from a graph created using pchip given
The output is x_matches, and it lists all of the x values that would match the target Y (according to linear interpolation), over all of the line objects that are in the current axes. Linear interpolation will not really be correct, but there is not much better one can do without access to the function in order to calculate a more accurate result.... what I have tried : * using find() method however the given value is not originally in the matrix. I want to calculate the corresponding x-value @ y-value = 0.707. how can I do so ?
How to find the corresponding x value from a MATLAB
Using Matlab for First Order ODEs Contents @-functions Direction fields Numerical solution of initial value problems Plotting the solution Combining direction field and solution curves Finding numerical values at given t values Symbolic solution of ODEs Finding the general solution Solving initial value problems Plotting the solution Finding numerical values at given t values Symbolic how to find flos grave I need to find the z value of an arbitrary point given the x,y. I can sort of see some ways to calculate this, but they seem like they might be doing a lot of extra steps. I eventually need to encapsulate the process in a algorithm for a computer program, so the fewer steps the better.
Simple question How to find the 'x' at a certain value of
I have two vectors in MATLAB, X and Y. Y is a function of X but X is not a function of Y. I would like to get an X value from the spline(X,Y) for a given Y value. how to find last action on mac Open the MATLAB Editor with a blank file (File>New>Script), and in the blank file, type the following: function y = myfun(x) y = 2*x+1; Then save the file as myfun.m.
How long can it take?
How do i use matlab to find an x value given a known y
- How to find the x and y coordinates of the maximum value
- Find X given Y from a MATLAB Answers - MATLAB Central
- Find value of a constant given a value of z(xy) MATLAB
- How to find x for a given value of y? MATLAB Answers
Matlab Given Y Value How To Find X
Hello everybody. I have a polynomial function "y = p1*x^n + p2*x^(n-1) + pn". This function was defined using the comando "Polyfit" based on some points, resulting in a fourth order equation.
- Through research to date I gather my question relates some what to finding the roots of the cubic equation (where the given Y is specifically 0, so the values of x are where the curve crosses the horizontal axis) but I can't expand my admittedly hazy comprehension to calculating for different y values.
- How can I find X for given Y value in a fitted... Learn more about curve fit, gauss, curve fitting, value, find, matlab, x given y MATLAB
- I am trying to find the beamwidth of a rectangular patch antenna. I have plotted the equations, but i have to find the value of x corresponding to the value at y=0.5.
- what I have tried : * using find() method however the given value is not originally in the matrix. I want to calculate the corresponding x-value @ y-value = 0.707. how can I do so ?