Electabuzz vs Jolteon Pokemon Fire Red? Yahoo Answers
The eevee evolutions are always a strong bet. Flareon, vaporeon, or jolteon being respectively typed as fire, water or electric. Strong water pokemon: gyarados (popular with many, powerful evolution of magikarp, learn strong water / flying / dragon type moves), lapras (high HP, great moveset including ice beam and hydro pump), Blastoise... 14/09/2014 · TM24 Thunderbolt Location in Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen.
Jolteon Pokémon Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia
Jolteon-Double Kick, Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Thunder. And also a water type move for Bruno, the second member. And also a water type move for Bruno, the second member. Defeat them and you'll become the champion.... Jolteon's high Speed, high Special, and very high critical hit rate make it a good special sweeper. Thunderbolt is Jolteon's main attack, and Thunder Wave is for paralysis.
Thunderbolt (TM 36) Move Stats Pokemon & Where to Get
I find it easier to deal damage without missing dodges with thunderbolt - with discharge I just as often fire through on the quick move alone (though it's been a while since I've attacked with a discharge jolteon, I have a handful of raichu that know the move that I use for prestiging). how to get copywriting experience Both thunder and thunderbolt are good. Discharge is terrible, I suggest Not to power up that one Jolteon (consider transfering it, really). You'd better get a good grass to face Vaporeon.
jolteon moveset Pokémon SoulSilver Version Forum
26/07/2014 · Yeah definitely get thunderbolt for mr mime sand attack pigeot who someone has *cough* Gary, won,t be a problem as you have jolteon as well who can outspeed and t-bolt it. You could give Snorlax brick break as that would help for lorlei in the future and his atk stat is better than his sp atk stat how to give access for a fb page 10/08/2013 · Quote from chongster67 » its a good mix but i highly oppse to this team, sorry. Im not really good with butterfree and flareon. raichu is a fine choice, but id rather jolteon. and dugtrio is a really good one to have in the team
How long can it take?
Jolteon Pokémon 3D Wiki
- Good Team For Elite Four Fire Red CMI
- Where do you get thunder in pokemon firered arts.answers.com
- Good Electric Pokemon Pokémon LeafGreen Forum
- Serebii.net Pokédex #135 Jolteon
How To Get Thunderbolt For Jolteon Fire Red
Red Scarf Strategy Using Jolteon If you do the attacks in this following order you should have very few problems; 1st - Rain dance, 2nd - Thunderbolt, 3rd - Rain dance, 4th - Thunderbolt, 5th - Hyper beam/Thunderwave
- In Pokemon FireRed, LeafGreen, and Emerald, the sound of Thunderbolt or Thunder may get stuck until the game resets. In the console games, Thunderbolt is shown going straight forward to the opposing Pokemon, while in the handheld games, it is shown going straight down.
- 29/03/2012 · I would say Flareon because it's Fire Red, but it is up to you. Do it based on what you want. Don't do Jolteon because Raichu isn't as strong later on, choose Magneton or some other electric type. Do it based on what you want.
- Jolteon-Double Kick, Thundershock, Thunderbolt, Thunder Charizard-Flamethrower, Fire Blast, Dragon Claw, Fly Mr. The first member of the Elite Four is Lorelei, a master Ice-type Trainer. The first member of the Elite Four is Lorelei, a master Ice-type Trainer.
- 10/04/2007 · can someone recommend a good electric pokemon to fight the elite four with I want to learn thunderbolt but my raichu is lvl. 14 and my magneton is lvl 38.